Join The CONSENSUS Team
Help bring CONSENSUS to the world
READY TO CHANGE THE STATUS QUO?
Consensus is a rapidly growing SaaS startup, and we want you to be part of it. Come join a culture focused on authenticity, accountability, healthy living, and pushing ourselves to be our best. A healthy mind and a healthy body are dependent on one another—that’s why we have an in-house “jungle” gym and Great Life Benefit for each member of our team. Check out the positions below that we’re looking to fill.
Director of DemandGen
The Director of DemandGen uses multi-channel campaigns and ABM to generate Mid-market and Enterprise qualified leads for our sales team.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, prepare, execute, and manage lead generation campaigns to exceed lead generation targets
- Results-driven, this role lives by key metrics
- Experiment frequently to optimize the website for lead generation
- Work with various contractors for marketing and sales ops and SEO to design and manage marketing automation systems
- Manage external lead generation vendors
- Continuously test and improve campaigns and messaging through A/B testing
- Manage consistent content marketing efforts
- Lead the effort to educate the marketplace about Buyer Enablement
- Build a Buyer Enablement community
- Manage the marketing budget through experimentation and measuring channel attribution and ROI
- 10+ years marketing experience
- ABM experience preferred
- Self-starter, motivated, results-driven
- Strong writing, communication skills
- Responsive and agile work methodology
- Demonstrated measurable success in previous positions
- We are a FlexPlace work environment, meaning you can work from anywhere; most days we work from home and collaborate online so a good home work environment is important
We are looking for a like-minded individual to join our team. Check out our values and if you like what you see, please reach out.
- Bring Authentic
- Take the Driver’s Seat
- Version It, Yesterday.
- Sprint. Recharge. Repeat.
- Show Me the Data
- Create Wins
If you are a high-energy, self-starting individual with a desire to prove yourself and a passion for entrepreneurship, then this is the place for you. We have a unique opportunity for an extremely talented individual to be our first Account Development Manager (ADM) who will contact and qualify marketing-generated leads to set appointments for our Account Executives to close.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry and accurately forecast a personal quota
- Consistently exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Prospect, educate, social sell and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Develop your own leads byresearching accounts and developing relationships with various levels and multiple departments in each organization
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Consistently log activities as well as update/maintain account info in Salesforce.com
- Provide feedback to marketing on sales tools, prospect intelligence, and results from campaign follow up
- Stay on top of industry trends and emerging technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- College degree in related field and/or equivalent experience and education
- Lead Generation experience with no fear of picking up the phone 30-50 times per day
- 3+ years experience in B2B and SaaS sales over the phone
- Exceptionally strong presentation, communication and written communication
- Comfortable articulating software and engaging with executives (VP and CXO)
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM systems is highly valuable
- Creative in developing high-impact messaging that resonates with prospects
- Successful track record closing new clients remotely using technology
- Proactive and resourceful in finding, building and nurturing relationships with key decision makers and leaders
- Self Managed and Self-Starter