Join The CONSENSUS Team
Help bring CONSENSUS to the world
READY TO CHANGE THE STATUS QUO?
Consensus is a growing venture-backed enterprise SaaS startup, and we want you to be part of it. Come join a culture focused on authenticity, accountability, healthy living, and pushing ourselves to be our best.
If you are a high-energy, self-starting individual with a desire to prove yourself and a passion for entrepreneurship, then this is the place for you. We have a unique opportunity for an extremely talented individual to be our first Account Development Manager (ADM) who will contact and qualify marketing-generated leads to set appointments for our Account Executives to close.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry and accurately forecast a personal quota
- Consistently exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Prospect, educate, social sell and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Develop your own leads byresearching accounts and developing relationships with various levels and multiple departments in each organization
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Consistently log activities as well as update/maintain account info in Salesforce.com
- Provide feedback to marketing on sales tools, prospect intelligence, and results from campaign follow up
- Stay on top of industry trends and emerging technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- College degree in related field and/or equivalent experience and education
- Lead Generation experience with no fear of picking up the phone 30-50 times per day
- 3+ years experience in B2B and SaaS sales over the phone
- Exceptionally strong presentation, communication and written communication
- Comfortable articulating software and engaging with executives (VP and CXO)
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM systems is highly valuable
- Creative in developing high-impact messaging that resonates with prospects
- Successful track record closing new clients remotely using technology
- Proactive and resourceful in finding, building and nurturing relationships with key decision makers and leaders
- Self Managed and Self-Starter